STEP BY STEP FOR TINY TOTS
- The Step by Step is a structured E.C.D(Early Childhood Development) curriculum for the 4/5-year-olds.
- The program presents specific day to day lesson activities within a framework that encourages personal growth.
- It's an inspirational and exciting one year life skills program for actively growing young learners
- Its objective is to serve, educate, and train young learners inspiring each one to reach their full potential; spiritually, socially, emotionally and intellectually
- The program takes its lead from Christ, who is the source of everything we do. He keeps us in STEP with each other.
From the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, and each part does its work
The pre-school program runs for a whole year and involves learners who are 5 to 6 years. The program is designed and implemented in a manner that allows a child to have one on one interaction with the teacher. The program uses animal imagery to impart real life skills
In Word Building PACE they learn letter sounds through animals that portray different Godly characters e.g. letter K for Kikki Kangaroo anytime he would go shopping with the parents he was advised to put his hands inside his pouch to avoid touching things in the mall. He also learnt even if he wants something he can pick without permission (steal) he will have to wait until the parents are able to purchase it.
ABC LEARNING TO READ - GRADE 1
- ABC is a 15-18-week program that has been developed expressly for the ACE individualized programme
- We recognize that a child must be able to identify, recognize and correctly write the letters of the alphabet in alphabetical order, say each letter sound, blend these sounds together to form words and learn to take responsibility for learning
- The training in self confidence from the first day prepared the young student for academic independence, by not answering his question; rather help him find the answer
- The physical activities are planned both indoor and outdoor, some reinforce the letter learnt, some build upon the character and others just for fun. Participation in group activity teaches cooperation and teamwork, as they learn fair play and follow game rules
GRADE TWO AND THREE
- The students begin to accelerate and move at their own speed and at his/her own level of achievement
The student works on 6 core curriculum subjects that's Math, English, Literature and Creative Writing, Science, Social Studies and his Creation in all the six core subjects
- In Social Studies, it presents the world as ruled and ordered by God
- In English it teaches the importance of communication in living for God
- In Math facts about God's orderly world
- In Word Building and Literature, it reinforces English communication skills
- In each PACE the learner is presented with one ideal character trait. This is presented in songs, role model character cartoon and activities
- Also, each in PACE the student is required to memorize a Bible verse that teaches the corresponding character trait
- At these levels the learning centers procedures are emphasized. These procedures include goal setting, scoring, correcting mistakes and correction mistakes. In the PACE the student will encounter 3 check-ups, a self-test and A PACE Test
- We have different incentives in the learning center to enhance learning, this includes Merits and demerits, privileges and honor roll awards